Wikipedia says that a pot pie has a bottom and a top crust, but we disagree. We believe that a pot pie only needs a crust on the top to qualify, though we certainly do approve of crust on the bottom, too!
With meat or without meat, vegan or not, we just want to be inspired by your version of a comforting home-cooked pot pie.
Naturally we don't expect you to make them mini-muffin tin sized-- this isn't dessert after all, it's lunch or dinner! We think a single serving pot pie is about the size of a jumbo muffin cup, a small tart pan, or a ramekin.
Photograph your mini pot pies and post about them on your blog, including a link back to this event announcement, before midnight EST, March 26. Then email Ann (at email@example.com) the following:
1) A 150 X 150 mini pot pie portrait
2) Brief description of your mini pie (just the name of the recipe and a one-liner about why it's special is fine)
3) The title of your blog and a link to your blog
4) A link to your mini pot pie entry
5) A link back to this event announcement
6) Make sure your e-mail's subject head is "The Mini Pie Revolution." Please send us your
entry by Midnight EST on March 26, and we will post the results on March 28.
This is a single-serving and and single entry event, so please don't recycle your posts for other events!