Monday, March 10, 2008

New Banner!

Banner Detail

We are thrilled to tell you that the wonderful talented Jessie of Cakespy has designed a new banner for us, which we think really captures everything this blog is all about.

Notice the little cupcake being used as a canon ball? Brilliant! Thank you, Jessie!


giz said...

I love the banner - it's fun

baking history said...

this new banner is just awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,

My name is Shannon and I'm the editorial assistant at Following up on a recent email invitation to be a part of our newly launched Foodbuzz Featured Publisher program, I just want to reiterate that I am very impressed with the quality of your posts. I would love to send you more details about the program, so if you are interested, please email me at

Love the new look!


Shannon Eliot
Editorial Assistant,

maybellesmom said...

that is so cute!

Suzy said...

cannonball cupcake! Adorable!

Passionate baker...& beyond said...

I Love the new banner...caught sight of it at's precious, right down to the cupcake being shot out! IT ROCKS!!!

rachel said...

Cakespy ROCKS!!!

Great blog, btw. :)

Tempered Woman said...! Where the heck have I been~ under a rock?? I can't believe I knew nothing about the revolution. I'm a HUGE mini-pie fan and love to take a break from cupcakes every now and then. Thanks to Cakespy I have a new favorite blog~ So glad to have finally found you (*crawling out from under the rock as we speak...*)!

Allison said...

as a good friend of Jessie's, she first told me about the banner she was making for your site and I was intrigued. I bake all the time but had never tried mini pies ("cutie pies"?). Made them and now I'm so hooked...and they're so much better than cupcakes. Thanks mini pie revolution!